1. My girl friend says you are a softie at heart.
Ans: Hmmm! Well! Err! Am blushing… please tell her not to tell this to anyone and let my secret out please…
2. The Agyaat song has just 2 layers. It needs atleast 3 layers to complete it.
Ans: Pardon me Sir but I have no knowledge of the layeral aspect of songs and neither do I wish to know, so I please request you to not jump forward to educate me on the same now.
3. I started enjoying you ridiculing even my own comments.
Ans: Attaboy. That’s the point of life. My gyan to you is not to take anything seriously especially yourself.
4. Why do you keep tough faces for all your characters?
Ans: Because I love tough guys.
5. The line you attributed to Bruce Lee in “Enter the Dragon” was from Zen Buddha’s scriptures.
Ans: The point was not about the origin but about where I heard it. For all I know the Zen guy could have got it from his cook.
6. You are still a kid.
Ans: If you say so, Uncle.
7. Do you find it paradoxical that sex which can be such a pleasure requires a woman who can be such a torture?
Ans: Ahhhhh! You are telling meeeeeeee maaaaaaaaaan!
8. Why is it that you keep coming back to the same genre of movies?
Ans: Atleast I keep returning to my roots. Most other filmmakers don’t even leave their roots.
9. Do write a scary story.
Ans: Ok, here goes my one line scary story…. I am remaking Aag.
10. If you are happy about the movies you are making, you are making a fool of yourself.
Ans: And if you think you are happy about you thinking I am happy about thinking what you are thinking of what I am thinking then you are making a double fool of yourself.
11. Your arrogance is revolting. Someone should beat you with a stick to tame you.
Ans: My mom, my sister and my girlfriend think the same.
12. How do you manage time?
Ans: By not wearing a watch.
13. The title of Rakta Charitra is not good. It does not have shock value. People won’t come to watch a movie with that title.
Ans: Ok, Mr.Expert, how about blessing us with your creative genius and gift a title.
14. How do you balance between existentialist philosophies and material life which you are enjoying in a full fledge style?
Ans: Like I said somewhere on this blog, I believe that we are born in the morning and die in the night. So thinking beyond the moment we are living, I think is a futile exercise. Vodka and sex are realities for me, and films and philosophies are dreams.