1. Who is going to play Suri?
Ans: That had not been decided. Rakta Charitra Part I will end with the Ramanaidu Studio blast and the introduction of Suri. Rakta Charitra Part II will feature Ravi and Suri equally whereas Part I predominantly will deal with Ravi’s rise.
2. How could you see Satyendra in class if you and he belonged to different branches?
Ans: Mr.Detective, we had common subjects in the first year. Happy now?
“When a finger is pointing at the moon, don’t concentrate on the finger or you will miss the heavenly glory” – Bruce Lee (Enter the Dragon)
3. Sure, some of us are influenced by what we read and who we meet but I think also some of us are born with a capability to think by themselves.
Ans: I suspect that you are referring to exalted souls like yourself whereas I was referring to common souls like me.
4. Is it only the result which differentiates between Guts and Stupidity?
Ans: Yes. Like for example on the decision of making Rakta Charitra in 2 parts, if Rakta Charitra I becomes a hit it is guts, and if it does not it’s stupidity.
5. Do you think philosophy will be best conveyed through a book rather than in a movie?
Ans: Yes. For the simple reason that we can worship Howard Roark’s architectural designs in Fountainhead as long as they only in our imagination sparked off by Ayn Rand’s descriptive genius. But the moment we see them visually we will also become as judgemental as Ellsworth Toohey.
6. Could the philosophy of Nietzsche and Schopenhauer have contributed to Satyendra’s frustration in life and negative effects?
Ans: Vaishak, like everything else philosophy too can be taken in any which way. Most people cry over spilled milk. A philosopher is a person who does not cry over spilled milk but will console himself over the fact that 80% of it is water.
But if you can get another pint of milk you don’t need to philosophize. Philosophy primarily is a weapon of the incompetent. For example; Superman does not need philosophy.
7. Are you scared that you may not be able to do justice if you make a movie on Satyendra?
Ans: Not scared. Wise.
8. There is Satyendra in every one of us but only the degree differs.
Ans: That’s like saying all of us are rich but only some have the money.
9. I am assuming your thoughts on God are same as they were 27 years ago.
10. Do you know where Satyendra is and what he does?